BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Alhamdulillah. It clears now . Thanks Allah .

Kau nampak jea baik kan? tapi perangai? MasyaAllah..

I'm getting out you of my mind now . Yeah, no wonder its kinda weird when i have that 'feeling' towards you.

I'll erase it all . All those texts.

But momories yet still memories isn't it?  Well, its okay.  Takpelah. I'm forgetting you now. Don't worry. I promise . I'm walking away . Jangan haraplah ada mesej nak layan kau lepas neh. Mesej pun sebab kerja jea. Other than that sorry lah bro .Takde. Confirm .

And i'm just carry on with my trust and responsibility on this curriculum . That's it. Liars! suka cakap nonsense! Eeeee! I hate you ! serious aku tak sangka kau gitu. Hurhh

Just One thing i wanna say. Insya Allah I forgive you, Mister. Assalamualaikum.

Jodoh itu pasti ada . Insya Allah. Berdoalah padaNya selalu . Doakan saya dapat jodoh yang soleh yea tq . Amin :)

0 comments: